Coastside Advocacy’s Current Priorities:
- Engage CUSD & Support Lizet Cortes in her new role on the CUSD school board
- Help form community circles to hear more from Coastside residents, particularly in marginalized communities, as to what they see as needs we can help address
- Support navigation for IEPs and Special Needs students in CUSD
- Help coordinate a volunteer fair
- We will need hands to help distribute flyers as we start trying to organize events.
- We need people with experience putting events together and are willing to help organize the community circles and volunteer fair.
- We need people who have experience with IEP meetings (in CUSD is a plus) and are willing to help those new to the process.